Wednesday, August 3, 2011

(almost but not really) Wordless Wednesday

Just wanted to quickly update everyone: Buzz has been doing great. We are still in our routine and have not had any major problems (knock on wood). The diabetes is well-managed - he's acting great, eating great, playing great, etc. We couldn't have asked for a better outcome, we are so happy that he's back to a healthy, excited pup.

I will keep updating this blog every time I get a chance (which isn't often nowadays since I've been consumed with grad school life). I will definitely update as we stumble along the way and as we jump over new hurdles in Buzz's life.

The purpose of this blog was to keep loved ones up-to-date with the latest Buzz news (as it seemed something was changing every 5 minutes only 9 short months ago) and to document what we were going through to perhaps help someone going through a recent diagnosis of diabetes in their pet. I think I've succeeded in what I set out to do, but I will not give up on this blog. I apologize if I go through long periods of not updating, but just know that Buzz is one healthy, happy pup - and that no news is good news. :)

c'est la vie.

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear Buzz is doing so well! Buzz and Bella look like they sure enjoyed their trip to the beach!

    Good luck with your grad school work! I'm not even in grad school and I get a lot of school work, so I can only imagine your work load! Yikes.

    Elyse and Riley

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that Buzz is doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me very happy -- for Buzz and you and for myself, since as you know I'm another diabetic dog mom.

    It really does help others to know that it's not easy but that there's no need to panic.

    Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Rocky was diagnosed last September and did well until recently. I finally broke down amd ordered an animal meter. I'll be reading your previous posts to see what you dealt with.

    ReplyDelete

Share your paw love!