Monday, July 11, 2011

Show stopper

Bella is a milker. She will do anything to be able to 'milk' with her 'stuffy' on my stomach - it's quite strange. 

D is out of town this week and Bella was feeling a little lonely yesterday.

So she growled (naturally....).

And stared into my eyes and gave me her best 'I want to milk and I want to milk NOW' puppy eyes.

And growled some more until I laid down (lucky for me I was done with my chores).

As soon as I did, she was on top of me faster than the blink of an eye (seriously). And this is a pretty good representation of what ensued...


 







And all was right with the world again.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...Bella is a bit strange, eh Buzz?? Hehe! :) That's funny...I haven't seen a dog do that!

    Elyse and Riley

    ReplyDelete

Share your paw love!