Friday, September 16, 2011

what to do?

Buzz humped Bella last night. Not the I am the boss! type of hump that Buzz is accustomed to getting from Bella, either. No, this was a I want to hump you type of hump.

I had a male dog growing up, neutered of course. He used to hump people, but there were never really any dogs around for me to see him behave with.

And Bella has humped Buzz, of course, but that is a more dominating type of hump.

But this, this was something entirely different. At least, I think it was. My hubby is freaked out that Buzz is 'attracted' to Bella, his (adopted) sister... but I tried to calm him down and tell him that Buzz is neutered (he was neutered before we got him and unfortunately got his, ahem, balls snipped right off) and Bella is spayed, so surely that is not the case. There are none of those hormones in these dogs!

We got him off her and then he tried again. And again. And again. He was determined. He wasn't playing and he wasn't even scared when Bella thought he was playing and started trying (play) bite him. His... member... was fully, um, out...

My husband thinks I'm going to embarrass Buzz with this story. But I just want some reaffirmation that it was/is nothing serious. Right... Right?

2 comments:

  1. Ahem.



    hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha



    Red rocket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness... I have no words. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your paw love!